It’s such a beautiful time of the year right now. Trees are leafy. The grass is growing lush and green. The birds are chirping. All seems hopeful, fresh, and alive. Now is a time of growth and renewal in Colorado. Even with COVID-19, when many of us have sheltered at home, the vitality of this time of year is unmistakable—we can feel it. Now more so than ever—having spent a lot of time in our houses—it feels like the right time for an update, a makeover—with custom work.
At DC Hardwood Flooring, for over 25 years I’ve been helping homeowners modernize their spaces. Whether it’s a simple face lift or more involved custom work including carpentry, flooring, or tile–with a big budget or small—I’ve got you covered.
Here are some great ideas that can make a world of difference in your home—including some custom work you might not have expected from a hardwood flooring company:
- Square off the swell—the first step in a flight of stairs—to modernize the look
- Switch out carpeted or all wooden staircases to a mix of hardwood treads with white risers
Squaring off steps with white risers
- Change out painted balusters and hand railings to a wrought iron look
- Replace short or ornate base with taller, simplified trim for a more streamlined look
- Mix and match hardwood flooring with tile in entry ways, bathrooms, and transitions to add function and texture
- Hang new doors with updated hardware that fit your preferred style—including modern farmhouse sliding barn door styles
- Swap narrow or dated window and door casings with wider contemporary ones
- Install a chunky new fireplace mantel
- Replace cabinets or cabinet facings in kitchens, baths, or laundry rooms without the cost of a full reno
- Turn old slab doors into popular shaker-style doors with a framing face lift
- Exchange outdated back splashes with new mosaics, herringbone, stacked stone or subway tile
Are you thinking of going more modern, rustic, or traditional? Do you want to make your current home feel more cohesive, spacious, warm and cozy? Are you getting ready to sell your home or hope to get more income on a rental property? Do you have the urge to “clean house” or hit the reset button?
All these updates add value to your property and make the space feel more contemporary, fresh, new and updated. I’m here to help you make any of these custom work ideas—or your own—come to life. For more ideas, photos and reviews, check us out on Facebook at https://facebook.com/DC-Harwood-Flooring-of_Colorado-471143952935151/
I’d love to hear from you—contact me directly at 720-352-0852 or email@example.com.
I know times are tight right now—if you mention this blog, I’ll give you 10% off on any project we complete for you by December 31, 2020. This offer cannot be combined with any other discounts or promotions.
I hope you enjoy this time of the year and be well!